Distinctive techniques and simple ingredients made Italian bakery products so tempting and beautiful. Whether it is something spicy or sweet, they have attained perfection in making everything surprisingly awesome. After trying signature Italian dishes like pizza and pasta, you must be looking for something sweet. Don’t look anywhere else if you have better options in Italian cuisine. Making bakery sweets in Italian style requires some authentic recipes that we are going to mention here for your convenience. Let’s have a look.
The sweet bakery products of Italy are not as difficult as they seem to be. This cranberry pie recipe requires a few ingredients and simple steps that you can easily follow. This delicious dessert is light, simple and taste buds stimulating.
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- White sugar 1 cup
- Cranberries 2 cups
- Walnuts chopped ½ cup
- Melted butter ½ cup
- Eggs 2
- Salt ¼th teaspoon
- Almond extract 1 teaspoon
Total Time:- 1 hour
Total Servings:- 8
Approximate Calories:- 330
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan with butter and keep it aside. Now start with preparing ingredients for your cranberry pie.
- Take a large powerful and mix sugar, salt and flour in it. Pour cranberries, beaten eggs, butter, almond extract and walnuts.
- Stir all the ingredients properly so that cranberries and walnuts get coated evenly.
- Preheat your oven at 175 degree Celsius. Shift the mixer in a pie pan that you have already greased.
- Bake the mixture for around 40 minutes at the same temperature. Your cranberry pie is ready to serve with whipped cream for ice cream.
This recipe is so simple that a beginner can also follow all the steps without committing any mistake. In the same manner, you can also prepare a quick apple pie. The next recipe we are mentioning requires more ingredients but comprises a surprising punch of fresh fruits.
The tart is a baked dish consisting of sweet and Savory fillings. We are here to introduce you with a sweet recipe which is entirely fruit-based. Let’s try it at home.
- Frozen puff pastry packet 17 ounces
- Milk 2 cups
- Whole egg 1
- Egg yolks 6
- Vanilla bean 1
- Raspberry jam ½ cup
- Raspberry liqueur 4 tablespoons
- Fresh raspberries 2 cups
- Fresh blueberries 2 cups
- Fresh blackberries 2 cups
- Frozen raspberries 10 ounces
- Toasted almonds ¼th cup
- White sugar 6 tablespoons
- Creme de cacao 2 tablespoons
Directions to prepare
Total servings:- 8
Approximate calories:- 570
- Cut your puff pastry a rectangular shape of 6 x 14 inches and place it on the baking sheet. Trim the edges with a naive before brushing it with cold water.
- Beat one egg and apply its mixture on the surface of the pastry. Keep it inside the refrigerator to chill for around 15 minutes.
- Now take it out of the refrigerator and bake in a preheated oven at 205 degree Celsius until it turns into brown colour. Remove your puff pastry and press its base firmly.
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees celsius and bake it again for around 8 minutes. 9 keep your pastry in an airtight container for 2 days.
- Let’s start the process of making chocolate custard. Take a medium-size heavy saucepan and heat milk in it on medium flame. Remove from the heat when it starts boiling.
- Add Vanilla bean and steep milk for next 10 minutes and then remove the bean.
- Take a bowl and whip egg yolks with sugar and flour. Add hot milk in the same mixture and stir it gently to obtain a smooth texture.
- Pour this mixture in a saucepan and boil on medium flame. After 2 minutes, your pastry cream will be ready with a soft texture.
- Now transfer this cream in a bowl and cover it with the wrapper. When it cools down, add creme de cacao and keep inside the refrigerator for one day.
- Take a blender and address berries along with Chambord liqueur. Blend both of them evenly and keep inside the refrigerator.
- Take a large saucepan, melt the frozen ingredients on low flame. Add one tablespoon of raspberry liqueur when it becomes warm.
- Brush the bottom of your puff pastry with this glaze and sprinkle chopped almonds on it. Use a spoon to spread the rest of the mixture. Arrange fresh strawberries Kama blueberries and blackberries on it. Your mixed berry tart is ready to serve after chilling in the refrigerator.
This procedure is longer than the previous recipe and also consumes a lot of time. However, if you are free at home in this lockdown, utilise this time for improving your baking skills.